Here's a bit of a twist on the regular veggie lasagne recipe - Mexican Style Vegetarian Bean Lasagne:
Makes: 5 Servings
4 x Cans of chopped Tomatoes
1 x 12 Oz Bottle Taco Sauce
2 x Cups Corn
15 x Lasagne Sheets
1/2 Cup Black Olives
1 1/2 Cups Cottage Cheese
2 x Cans Refried Beans
1. Add 5 oz taco sauce to the bottom of a lasagne dish. Spread around the bottom.
2. Cover sauce with a layer of lasagne sheets.
3. Add the beans, cheese, corn, diced tomatoes, the remaining lasagne,
and the remaining sauce in any order you wish, but save enough beans
for a final layer.
4. Place a layer of lasagne over the alternating layers.
5. Finish with a layer of beans and taco sauce.
6. Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 degrees until
lasagne noodles are cooked.